What are the guarantee measures for the stable operation of high temperature melt gear pump?
The service life of high temperature melt gear pump depends on whether a stable bearing lubrication film can always be maintained between the sliding bearing and the gear journal. The outlet pressure of the pump, the speed of the pump, and the viscosity of the melt all directly affect the bearing capacity of lubrication. In order to improve the stability and reliability of high-temperature melt gear pump operation, the following matters should be paid attention to in the operation and maintenance of melt gear pump:
1. During shutdown, it is forbidden to keep the high-temperature melt gear pump at high temperature for a long time, so as to prevent the pump from being damaged due to poor bearing lubrication caused by melt solidification and cracking.
2. All interlocking protection devices must be intact, and the motor overload protection must be intact to avoid damage to the pump body by excessive impact load.
3. The universal coupling must be thermally aligned after the high temperature gear pump system is heated to avoid additional torque caused by thermal deformation during operation.
4. When the high-temperature melt gear pump is started, the gear journal is in direct contact with the sliding bearing. It should be started at a low speed. When there is no pressure at the outlet, it is not allowed to increase the speed blindly to prevent premature damage of the shaft or bearing.
5. Speed up should be carried out slowly, and do not make the front and rear pressure rise sharply, so as not to damage the bearing or block the lubrication channel with melt.
6. After running for a period of time, check the packing gland for leakage, and adjust the gland if necessary. During operation, the pressure in the sealing chamber must be kept stable (0.5 MPa), and the temperature of the sliding bearing must be paid attention to.
7. The melt filter at the outlet of the high-temperature melt pump needs to be switched regularly to avoid long-term operation at high pressure or even the upper pressure limit. Reducing the radial force of the melt acting on the gear Journal (reducing the outlet pressure of the gear pump) can improve the service life of the bearing and increase the reliability of the pump.
8. During operation, if the noise and vibration are too large, stop the pump for inspection and RE heat alignment. The installation accuracy has a great impact on the use of high-temperature melt pump.
Zhengzhou battte melt pump Co., Ltd. is a professional melt gear pump manufacturer, which provides melt gear pumps of various specifications for resin, chemical fiber, rubber and other polymer material industries, and provides various series of melt gear pump products that can meet all polymer working conditions. The company provides melt gear pumps with complete specifications: ranging from 0.1cc to 12000cc, and can also be customized according to user needs. email@example.com
Any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us! We promise you high-end products and first-class service.Look forward to our cooperation!!!